Please know that we are currently serving patients while taking the safety precautions necessary to ensure a comfortable and safe visit for everyone. We are closely monitoring events in our community and continuously updating our policies and protocols as a result of new information. Our office is following all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene, infection control, & social distancing measures.
Our highest priority is to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
In order to ensure that, we’ve implemented the following safety measures;
- Modified office hours – subject to change
- Strictly BY Appointment Only – NO walk-ins at this time
- Designated waiting room seating & barriers
- Mask must be worn upon entering the building
- Only the individual with the appointment can enter the building (unless dependent on caregiver for communication)
- We ask that if you’re feeling unwell, have a fever or respiratory symptoms (such as cough or shortness of breath), to call our office and reschedule your appointment until you’re well.
If you have any questions about your upcoming appointment, please call our office. Thank you for your continued trust and patience as we navigate through these unusual circumstances.